Property - Sierra Leone
Zimmi: The Mano river consists of a 20 mile long river concession that runs southwest to the Atlantic Ocean. Recently SGCP obtained 36 patented claims throughout a 27 mile area between the Mano and Mowa River. The Zimmi district is known for there vivid yellow and colored diamonds, this along with gold reserves and beach front makes this an attractive property
- Pampana is a 40sq/km mining concession in the Tonkolli district. The property is located on the north Pampana River near the village of Rosint. The northern Pampana River lies in the greenstone belt and is one of Sierra Leone’s richest known alluvial mining rivers.
- Sewa River consists of two concessions in the Bo district near the town of Gondoma. Sewa 1 is a one sq/mi river concession located one mile south of Gondoma. The Sewa River is known for its alluvial diamond and gold reserves.
Joint venture areas by district;
- Kono district Sierra gold corp. has 2 joint ventures located in Tefeya and Sandia
- Konduga district Sierra gold corp. has 2 joint ventures in Bafodia and 2 joint ventures north of Kabala
- Tonkolli district Sierra gold corp. has a large joint venture on the Pampana river east of our 40 sq/km concession
- Mali joint venture is located outside of Bamako which is on the Mali/Guinea border
- 1 joint venture in Kamaklia in the kabala district
Sierra gold corp. has two farming operations one is located in Port Locko the other is located in Mara Mala which is 20 km southwest of Makeni
Carbon Credit Property;
Sierra gold Corp has obtained 112,500 acres of forest and grasslands in the Tonkolli district to be used for our carbon credit programs
Sierra Gold is presently in negotiations to add additional property’s to our portfolio and will update upon completion of these negotiations